Back Pain Treatment | Charleston SC
BACK PAIN TREATMENT & RELIEF
According to the American Chiropractic Association, back pain affects 50% of working Americans every year, and may affect up to 80% of the American population at some point in their lives! This is an incredible number of people. Chronic Back Pain is the number one cause of missed work in the United States. Back pain sufferers are often unable to work, their pain can negatively impact their lives outside of work as well. At Non-Surgical Spine Center, in Mt. Pleasant, SC we have seen our patients make great strides in lessening their back pain symptoms. Freeing your life from chronic back pain is one of our primary goals. Imagine: living a life free of pain!
To help avoid back injuries and back pain, try these helpful tips:
- Consume a healthy, well-balanced diet
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Avoid prolonged sitting and consider a sit/stand desk for work
- Engage in aerobic exercise and strength training activities
- Perform a sufficient warm-up before activity
- Stretch after exercising or physical activities
- Maintain a proper posture
- Wear appropriate footwear
- Practice safe lifting techniques
- Quit smoking
The more our patients understand what’s causing their back pain, the more quickly the Non-Surgical Spine Center can address these issues and work towards eliminating our patients’ back pain.
CAUSES OF BACK PAIN CAN INCLUDE:
- Overuse Injuries
- Leg Length Inequality
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Herniated Disc
- Overly Tight Muscles, Joints, and Ligaments
- Poor Posture
- Traumatic Injuries
WE CAN GET YOU BACK TO YOUR BEST SELF
Non-Surgical Spine Center is home to the foremost leading back pain specialists in the Charleston, South Carolina area. Dr. Robert Alexander combines a variety of treatment techniques to help you maintain a healthy spine. When you come to the Non-Surgical Spine Center, we initially perform a thorough evaluation for each injury and condition you are struggling with to make sure we understand the cause of your pain and how it is impacting your lifestyle.
WORKING WITH INSURANCE
Non-Surgical Spine Center works with many local insurance companies. We will be happy to call your insurance company to verify your insurance benefits prior to your initial treatment. Please call our office for more information!